Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fic Rec for 4/25 through 5/1


This week, we have one fic rec submitted by a reader, and a few quick recs of our own to add as well. First up, is our reader submitted rec:

Title: Don't You Remember

Author: BellaClary

Rec: This is by BellaClary, and let me tell you..she loves angst! I love it as well which is why I am so incredibly taken by this fic! It has Bella getting married to Mike in two days and Edward showing up on the night of their rehearsal dinner. CHAOS ensues!!! There is so much longing and lust in Edward and Bella's conversations and touches and yet you are told there was a reason that it didnt work out. There is a reason that Edward LEFT Bella way back when! What is it you might ask!? Tell me, tell me?! She doesnt tell you until the 12th chapter and it is definitely worth the wait. It is nothing like you expected, I've noticed so many twists and turns in this short fic and I just love it. The emotions are palpable and the story is relate able. Mike is also the biggest asshole in the entire world and that always helps ;) Please check out this fic!


Now for a few quick rec's from Notebook Admins...

At Her Mercy by shadowed by passion

Hot Commodity by blueeyedcherry

My Blue Heaven by Cherrybombluv

No comments:

Post a Comment